Stay true to you in comfort and style
A soft jersey tee with concealed snaps at both shoulders. Why use snaps? Zippers are heavy, and can feel cold and uncomfortable on your skin. The low-profile snaps have a soft fabric backing, and were carefully sourced to be MRI-friendly. Unlike zippers, the snaps can also be used to secure loose lines during treatment.
- Adaptive shirt
- Snaps provide quick access to broviacs, central lines, and chemo ports without removing clothing
- Snaps can be used to secure loose lines during treatment
- Make dressing easier for people with limited mobility or those who are recovering from surgery
MATERIALS & CARE:
- Body: 96% Modal/4% Spandex
- Sleeve & Trim: 96% Rayon/4% Spandex
- Fabric is made in the US
- Turn inside out and wash with like colors
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, no chlorine bleach
- Do not iron over snaps.
Sometimes hospital stays last longer than intended, and Well Cared For knows the need to be comfortable, even when medical professionals need access to tubes and ports. Shop Spoonie Threads collection of adaptive apparel and essentials that meet accessibility needs while staying on trend.