Stay true to you in comfort and style
Soft, stretchy, and sweat-wicking, with antimicrobial power and a hidden zipper pocket – it's no mystery the Insulin Pump Belt is a customer favorite! The 7-inch zipper provides enough room to store your meds, phone, insulin pump, and more – but so comfy, you’ll forget you’re wearing it. Can be used to secure feeding tubes and PD catheters, but please note that there is no opening to the abdomen.
- Hidden zipper pocket
- Sensory-friendly seams
- 92% Polyester, 8% Lycra
- Fabric is ultra-soft, moisture-wicking, fast drying, and breathable
- Product is manufactured in the US
MATERIALS & CARE:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener
- Do not iron over label
- This belt can be worn at the waist (midline) or hips. Decide where you would like to wear the belt – at the waist or at the hips.
- Measure around that area to get the circumference in inches.
Sometimes hospital stays last longer than intended, and Well Cared For knows the need to be comfortable, even when medical professionals need access to tubes and ports. Shop Spoonie Threads collection of adaptive apparel and essentials that meet accessibility needs while staying on trend.